300 School Children taken ill after inhaling toxic gas
Around 300 students taken ill after inhaling toxic gas emitted by a sugar mill near their school in Shamli district in Uttar Pradesh.
Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath has ordered a probe into the matter.
The students of a private school in Shamli started complaining of stomach ache, nausea and burning sensation in their eyes after gas leakage from a neighbouring sugar mill.
Locals alleged that sugar mill employees used to discharge chemicals in waste dumps leading to emission of harmful gas inhaling which children took ill, with some of them falling unconscious
PostedOn: 10 Oct 2017
Total Views: 130